We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transportation Project Manager to join our team in our Burnsville, MN office.
Stonebrooke Engineering is seeking a qualified Civil Engineering candidate with 6+ years of experience working on, leading, and/or acting as project manager on municipal and transportation projects, with an emphasis in several or all of the following:
- Preliminary and Final Design plans for major roadway projects
- Corridor studies, alternative analysis, and feasibility studies
- Signing, striping, lighting, and temporary traffic control design
- Permitting and environmental documentation
- Construction staging and maintenance of traffic
- Construction administration
- Roundabout experience a plus
- Candidates should currently be a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Minnesota or have the ability to obtain a Minnesota license in the next six months.
This position will involve leading and assisting on various civil engineering projects in both a design and management role, following design standards and agency technical requirements, communicating with clients, presenting at project related meetings and conferences, and performing a variety of other assignments related to municipal, transportation, and planning projects. The person in this position will also assist with developing responses to requests for proposals, letters of interest, requests for qualifications, etc.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of some or all of the following attributes:
- A work hard, play hard attitude and a desire to help guide the growth of Stonebrooke
- A commitment to engineering and advocating for reasonable and responsible solutions
- Demonstrated success as a group or section leader
- Demonstrated success developing responses to requests for proposals, letters of interest, and requests for qualifications
- Knowledge of CADD software, preferably MicroStation
- Knowledge of and experience working on federal aid and state aid projects, including familiarity with federal, state, and local processes, policies, standards, and regulations
- Experience working with regulatory agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supervising staff
We are located right off I-35W and Highway 13 in Burnsville, which means a short driving time from most Twin Cities suburbs. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and provide a flexible work environment.