We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Graphics Designer to join our team in our Burnsville, MN office.
Stonebrooke Engineering is searching for a Marketing Graphics Designer who will be responsible for graphic development of marketing materials, ensuring they are secure and in line with the Company brand and standards. The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience in creative collaboration, marketing products and services, as well as graphic communications. Experience in developing, writing, editing, and producing Proposals, Brochures, Statements of Qualifications, Staff Résumés, Website Content, Prequalification Documents, Social Media postings, and other types of general marketing/engineering documents is essential. Creativity is key, as the candidate will often be required to create digital designs for internal and external promotional items as requested by executive members of the team. The candidate will be expected to have design and production ownership of entire proposal documents, marketing materials, and design products, seeing them through to their completion and submittal.
The successful candidate will possess a combination of some or all of the following attributes:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, work as a team and cultivate internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of A/E/C industry is preferred, as daily tasks will often be directly related to Civil/Transportation Engineering
- Technical knowledge of vector and image based graphic editing software (Adobe Creative Suite-InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), print production software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other basic organizational software is required
- Capability to manage the production process for all marketing content including shooting, editing, graphic production, and post-production of all Company videos
- Experience in various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and the ability to conceptualize and create short and long-form content on behalf of the Company
- Ability to create, edit, and manage Company website information (using WordPress), infographics, videos (using Adobe Premiere Pro), etc.
- Skilled in developing creative promotional content and designs for both digital and physical platforms/activities
- Capable of performing special projects and other business-related duties as requested and delegated by Executives of the Company
We are located right off I-35W and Highway 13 in Burnsville, which means a short driving time from most Twin Cities suburbs. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and provide a flexible work environment.